Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i need to move some cars and i need to earn some more Prius! I got my managers permision to run any in stock Prius for 1000 over invoice!!! I have 2 package 6 (driftwood and black) and 1 package 5 (salsa). No dealer added options, just window sticker. You tell me what one you want, ill show you invoice, you pay 1000 over dealer cost!!!!!! At this price, these shouldnt last long!!! Give me a call.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention. I can arrange for shippment to anywhere in the US. Ill send you the quotes, you pick the one you want to use(buyer pays shipping, ill arrange it all for you)!!!

G

·
OK, i need to move some cars and i need to earn some more Prius! I got my managers permision to run any in stock Prius for 1000 over invoice!!! I have 2 package 6 (driftwood and black) and 1 package 5 (salsa). No dealer added options, just window sticker. You tell me what one you want, ill show you invoice, you pay 1000 over dealer cost!!!!!! At this price, these shouldnt last long!!! Give me a call.
Can You please list all options of black package 6- What is the total price?
I would need to register the car in NY. What is the maximum allowed on a credit card?
Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Options Installed
Fuel Surcharge
Cargo Net
Southeast Toyota Distributor Plus
Certified Technician 46 Point

Final Quality Inspection

Picture Asset Program

Carpet Mats
Window Tint
Package #6 Includes: Smart Key System
Dr & Psgr Side & Curtain Airbags

EC Mirror w/Homelink

Front Fog Lamps

HID Headlamps with Auto Leveling Feature

JBL AM/FM/Cass 6 disc Changer w/9 Speakers

Security Alarm

Vehicle Stability Control

Voice Activated Navigation System

50 State Emissions
Toyoguard Protection Group
Exterior Paint Sealant

Glass Etch Theft Deterrent

Interior Fabric Protector

Toyo Guard Sealant Cleaner

Undercoating/Sound Shield

MSRP is 27757. Invoice is 25504.59 sell for 26504.59
Max allowed on a credit card is 500. Do you want it shippied to you, or do you want to come down and pick it up?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 days left to claim a Prius for the lowest price around!!! Give me a call!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Driftwood Prius package 6 sold for 26504.50 msrp was 27704.50. Shipped to Wisconsin. Thanks for the business Darren!!!!!

1 more package 6 and 1 package 5 left!!!!! Invoice plus 1000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts