·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have 1 Bluestone ltd 4x2 with nav Highlander msrp 43,435

1 driftwood package 6 Prius- msrp 27807.50

1 salsa red package 5 Prius- msrp 24,882

1 black package 6 Prius-msrp 27,757

I also have 2 more Prius inbound. A salsa package package 6 msrp 27,577 and a white package 5 masrp 24,702. All of these vehicles are unclaimed and available to the first person who wants it!! Give me a call to set up delivery!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
4th one almost on the ground! No waiting list. No extra charges. Nothing over MSRP. Call for delivery!!

Trever
704-872-2771

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hey, Trev honey, log in with your name, willya? Posting as a guest makes some of us wonder if the "guest" posts that say nice things about the dealers might be shills.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Sanny said:
Hey, Trev honey, log in with your name, willya? Posting as a guest makes some of us wonder if the "guest" posts that say nice things about the dealers might be shills.
Hi Sanny, go and teach him !

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
It's not so much Trev, but other dealers that have 'guest' posts saying how wonderful they are, and what a great buying experience they had. I don't anticipate that Trev has done that, since his 'guest' post was about the cars he has for sale, but the practice causes me to suspect everyone. :oops:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Sanny. You caught me in a hurry again. Ill do better now, promise. :oops:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
toyotrever said:
Sorry Sanny. You caught me in a hurry again. Ill do better now, promise. :oops:
Smoooch. Yer ok.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, i needed that after the day ive had. Still have all 4 hybrids on the lot with 1 more of each inbound. Know anyone thats looking?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any takers yet? Ill take 500 off of msrp on any instock Prius. Let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts