Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock: You have it!!!!!

23 Prii on the lot..............every Color, Package!!!! No waiting List.............Come, call, Fly-in(7min from Dulles,12 from Reagan National!!!)..........What can I say!!!!!

Call me (571) 276-7548
E-mail Me [email protected]

Thanks,
Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I hope you take a picture of all the little hatchlings in a row. :) Family portrait.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
TWQ83 said:
Let me get my digital camara!!!! and I'll line them all up for ya and post it!!!!

Tom :wink:
Wonderful!! :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
28 Prii on the LOT

Up-Date...........
28 Prii NOW Available for sale ON THE LOT!!!!!
If your in one of those states Unluky enough to be on a waiting list...............Give me a call or E-mail me!!!

One short flight ..........Pick-up your Prius on the weekend and then a nice casual drive home............Make a mini-Vacation of it!!!!

Why wait.............there HERE and Color or choice is no Problem!!!!

With the Air-Fare wars going on, in most cases it's cheaper to fly!!!!!

Thanks for listening,

Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What happened to the 'family picture'?

And how much are you charging? (With that many, either you are charging so much over MSRP that you're having a hard time selling them, or else there is so little market that it should be negotiable.)

G

·
0 Posts
You got it...... Koons is at MSRP, though one person there claimed to match any quote from another dealer. He then never returned the email.

Best place in the D.C/MD/VA area is Alexandria Toyota. Way below MSRP and they've got a ton coming in.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
guest said:
You got it...... Koons is at MSRP, though one person there claimed to match any quote from another dealer. He then never returned the email.

Best place in the D.C/MD/VA area is Alexandria Toyota. Way below MSRP and they've got a ton coming in.
said the anonymous poster... :? Gee, wanna bet it is someone from The Other Dealership?

G

·
0 Posts
Sanny said:
guest said:

said the anonymous poster... :? Gee, wanna bet it is someone from The Other Dealership?
Actually, I'm just a happy customer that bought their Prius there. Just trying to save those other Prius hunters in the area some legwork, since I just went through the whole process.

In any case, even if it were someone from The Other Dealership, if it's the truth (and it is) then it shouldn't matter.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My 2 Cents

Well.........we are selling at Market Price which is MSRP !!! Depending on the client we are discounting "Sure Deals". To our Guest from Alexandria Toyota I say BRAVO.......I'm glad you got a great deal!!! I don't know who you talked to here at Koon's ..............BUT, It wasn't me. I never made a Promise I couldn't Keep!!! Also, I always follow-Up, ask anyone of my 223 Prius Customers............. You just got a bad Sales Person!!

I have this many Prius for the simple fact that Koon's has sold over 800 Prii since January, not only in Virginia, but up and down the East Coast! And, Allocation is tied to Units Sold!

Lastly, who do you think Alexandria Toyota calls when they need a certain Prius???? End of conversation!!!!

If I've offended anyone I apoligise in advance!!!

Internet Sales

PS. Thanks to my supports in this (Sanny, others!!!)

G

·
0 Posts
Re: My 2 Cents

TWQ83 said:
Lastly, who do you think Alexandria Toyota calls when they need a certain Prius???? End of conversation!!!!
Not to add fuel to this fire, but are you suggesting that someone could buy a specific Prius on your lot (for example, a Seaside #6!) from that other dealer at under MSRP by having them swap with you?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: My 2 Cents

SeasideG said:
TWQ83 said:
Not to add fuel to this fire, but are you suggesting that someone could buy a specific Prius on your lot (for example, a Seaside #6!) from that other dealer at under MSRP by having them swap with you?
What they sell the vehicle for is Basically up to the Dealership!!! If we choose to DX (Dealers Exchange) the vehicle is another thing!! AND, they need to have something worthwile to Exchange!!!

My guess is that if your only shopping price..........you'll proably end up on a waiting list!!!

G

·
0 Posts
HH

Hi Tom;

Always fun to read your straightforward and informative replies. Hope things are cheerful with you on other fronts.

Since you do such high volume, I'd be interested in knowing how things have gone with the Highlander Hybrid. Lots of interest? How's the
DC area receiving HH?

Isabelle....not Guest.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: HH

guest said:
Hi Tom;

Always fun to read your straightforward and informative replies. Hope things are cheerful with you on other fronts.

Since you do such high volume, I'd be interested in knowing how things have gone with the Highlander Hybrid. Lots of interest? How's the
DC area receiving HH?

Isabelle....not Guest.
Isabelle,
How you Doing..........Of course you have the "I have to have it cause it new " Crowd, and those that have been waiting for 1 year or more...........they of course LOVE IT.

I think ( more like Feel) that the majority of the populace is waiting to see what type of saving and real Benifits there are to the Highlander being a Hybrid. Lots and Lots of inquires...............But the Price is still the deciding factor for most!!

I Don't think that a day has gone by since May that I haven't had someone inquire about the THH!!! Buyer seem to be as prominate as the Deliveries.

I now have 5 of the 4X2's for sale on the lot, complete with a Administrative Fee of 2,995 over MSRP...............But, I don't think that is going to last too long!!! Not with other Dealers in the area selling them at MSRP or Below!!!!

Let me know how things are going with you and yours.......

Later,
Tom Q :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Isabelle,

Talked to the GM and convinced him it was stupid to "Gouge" people on the web...............Sooooooooooo he decided that all internet responses and sales will be at MSRP!!!!

First thhing he's done right this month!!!

Talk at you soon............

Tom Q :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a package 6 at Koons a few weeks back. I negotiated the deal over email, flew from Ohio to the dealership, did all the paperwork in 2.5 hours, and was on my way home in the new car. I had a very good experience with Koons, although the place is absolutely a mad house on Saturdays. For anyone considering this, I would strongly suggest taking along the new car pickup checklists available on PriusChat.com. I found that my tires were significantly overinflated (5psi over the MAX on the tire) and a fuse was missing from the fusebox, which left me with only one headlight until the fuse was replaced. Everything else was great, and I love the car. Having a 9-hour drive home when I first picked it up was actually a lot of fun--a great way to get to know the car.

Phil

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
12 sold and 16 replaced them!!!!

That's right .............We sold 12 Prius over the last week and have replaced them with 16 that came in................ I now have 27 Prii on the lot!!!!

I can get $500.00 off MSRP......maybe better!!! BUT, not much depends on the Package!!!

Call me or E-mail me

All colors, All Packages, 7 minutes To Dulles International Airport, 12 to Regan National Airport.........Fly in, Drive home.........Your Choice is waiting!!!!

Thanks for listening,
Internet Sales

1 - 20 of 21 Posts