Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I was prowling around the Honda lot today to take a look at the new Accord (and it's pretty impressive to say the least).

However, what caught my eye was this particular Civic as I was leaving the lot.

It was 4-dr sedan and had the HCH alloy wheels and a rear spoiler. BUT it had black mirrors and black handles. I didn't have time to stop and check it out as I had to leave but this got me thinking.. is this in response to the Prius price drop?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Were you asking if the Prius price drop caused Honda to make the HCH handles and mirrors black? It got me laughing so hopefully the question centered on the alloy wheels and spoiler....which just makes me smile.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that was what I was implying...

but I think it's a new trim called DX-G.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well, that trim level is not in the US. There's one trim level of the HCH, and the mirrors and door handles are body colored.

There's only one factory option, and that's the Nav system. Does Canada allow reception of GPS signals, since they aren't Canadian in origin?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adam1991 said:
Well, that trim level is not in the US. There's one trim level of the HCH, and the mirrors and door handles are body colored.

There's only one factory option, and that's the Nav system. Does Canada allow reception of GPS signals, since they aren't Canadian in origin?
well for 2008, our Civic lineup has been expanded apparently.. now it's

DX, DX-G, DX-A, LX, LX-G, EX-L and Si.... this is just the sedan lineup. Yeesh.. oh and of course the hybrid lol.

err.. GPS works regardless of where you are on earth :wink: global positioning satellite

·
Registered
258 Posts
err.. GPS works regardless of where you are on earth :wink: global positioning satellite
I was making fun of Canada's insistence that Canadians be forced to watch Canadian-generated TV and listen to Canadian-generated radio, and that they not be allowed to watch that heathen US programming.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
adam1991 said:
I was making fun of Canada's insistence that Canadians be forced to watch Canadian-generated TV and listen to Canadian-generated radio, and that they not be allowed to watch that heathen US programming.
ohh... :oops:

G

·
0 Posts
2008 Civic Hybrid DX

How is the resale value of Hybrid cars eg, Honda Civic or a Toyota Camry? what are the Pros & Cons of this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts