Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
TechGuy said:
Looks like Toyota has released pictures of the 2007 Prius.

http://pressroom.toyota.com/search?st=k ... MY06+Prius

Does anybody have a Toyota Pressroom Account so that we can see the detailed pictures??????????
Ummm...Sometimes when I clicked on the pics it said I needed a press pass, most of the time it just showed them to me. Maybe try try again. (Or maybe you were being funny and I the newbie just didn't get the joke)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well, it looks the same. I don't notice a bigger spoiler or wheels. I see they are sticking with the new red ... which reminds me of ketchup! Salsa Red was so much nicer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Whats the difference between the Ketchup red :) and salsa red?

Is it just bright red? fire engine red? We saw a marron color Prius this evening and I came home to look on the colors and marron isnt on there. Maybe thats the salsa rd? What year is it?

I saw the bright red at the Toyata place today and liked it, I've never liked red cars either, except a red convertable mustang of a friends.But I liked the Prius in red.

Soooooooo thats what were getting a white or red, which ever they find first!Been looking since 7th August.Deposit down.

·
Registered
586 Posts
windy willow said:

Is it just bright red? fire engine red? We saw a marron color Prius this evening and I came home to look on the colors and marron isnt on there. Maybe thats the salsa rd? What year is it?

I saw the bright red at the Toyata place today and liked it, I've never liked red cars either, except a red convertable mustang of a friends.But I liked the Prius in red.

Soooooooo thats what were getting a white or red, which ever they find first!Been looking since 7th August.Deposit down.
Here are a Few of the Pictures on the Toyota Press Release............

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
windy willow said:

The "maroon color" is the Salsa Red, though I never thought of it as maroon before. It is what I orriginally ordered, but was behind someone else holding out for the same color. That meant I was looking at an additional 2-4 months. I had already waited 2.5 months and wasn't willing to accept the added wait time.

As for my definition of katchup red; when compared to Salsa Red it just looks like katchup to me! :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
My kind of red. Now I'll be thinking of ways to trade my '05 perfect blue for the new 2007 red. Any suggestions on how to convince my husband I need a new Prius?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.