Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the new Camry Hybrid will show the per/trip MPG display like the Prius or was I missing something today?

I have an 05 Prius package 4 and I went to the dealership today to look at the FJ again. They had a few new Camry Hybrids there available to drive.

I noticed how the instant mileage indicator is a sweeping gauge and the trip odometer, energy monitor and the other stuff is in a graphic display. I did not notice if the consumption mode of the screen was actually showing the MPG over 5 minute intervals in a bar graph like the Prius or if it was a static display. I could not find anywhere where you can get a trip by trip resetable MPG reading like the Prius. It does display "Tank Average" in the graphic display.

Does anyone know if the Camry will show a trip by trip MPG reading like the Prius or has this feature gone away?

I love the new Camry Hybrid and I am seriously considering adding one to the garage.

Dave Allen
05 Package 4, xenon, foglights, factory XM, homelink, 6 disc cd
Driftwood Pearl

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
unlike the Prius, the MFD doesn't come standard and you might have to order the navigation system to get the Energy Monitor and Consumption screen (which now shows 1 min intervals)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts