Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Hybrid Fanatics............

Since Toyota has been so Tight Lipped about the Release of the New 2007 Camry and Camry Hybrid.............I have been forced to search out the information from other sources. Following is a Few sites where you can see the New 2007 Camry. The Hybrid will look the same and carry a 4-Cylinder Engine. Toyota has not released any information on weather or not it will use the V-6 in a Hybrid Matrix or not. We can only wait on that information!

I will update you when more and better information is available................

If you have any questions.............or want to get on the List............call or e-mail me and I'll do my best to keep you informed!!

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/12 ... tos_of.php

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/11 ... tos_of.php

Thanks for hanging in there with me.......................

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
funny how it information spreads.

That info was from autoblogs and the Camry SE pics were from a guy's Yahoo! photo album

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
funny how information spreads

The specs were from autoblogs and the Camry SE pics were from a guy's Yahoo! photo album.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Misinformation?????

Tideland Prius said:
funny how information spreads

The specs were from autoblogs and the Camry SE pics were from a guy's Yahoo! photo album.
So Tideland Pearl ................in Canada............What your saying is that all the Information that is in this post is Re-Hashed or Bogus..........That there is a "guy" with an SE Camry 2006 that all the Photo's are from......Is that what your implying???

That everything in this post is WRONG...........

Please answer............

Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Dude, chill! Tis not bogus. I'm just saying is funny how you find numerous sources with the exact same wording that's all. I'm just telling you the sites where I first saw the article/information/pictures

The person who found the pictures works for a Toyota factory.

No need to get worked up about it and put words in my mouth.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
looks like you didn't bother to look at this thread again eh?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes

I check out all of the Threads and I just thought that a Respose wasn't warrented. I'm cool with it...........Hope you had a Wonderful Christmas and that your Prius is getting 63 mpg..............Have a Good New Year.

Tom Quinn
Internet Sales

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
alright that's fine. I just don't want you to think I'm some troll cause we're all here to contribute our knowledge.

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey, Which are your prediction on the next Toyota hybrid models? :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Next Hybrid.........Hummmmmmmmmmm

I hate predictions........But if I have to choose.......it's a toss up between the New Bigger Rav4.......and a smaller version of the Sienna...........In MY 2008-2009 you will proable also see a Truck......either the Tundra or the Tacoma.

NOW remember these are only my Thoughts...........Not anything concrete from Toyota.

Internet Sales
(571) 276-7548

1 - 15 of 15 Posts