Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the 2006 Prius come with Goodyear Integrity Tires? I have a 2004 with 37000 and my Goodyear / Badyear Integrity's are going bald. Any suggestions for replacements?

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Oh, don't bother getting a warranty replacement of the Integrity tires, even if you get new rubber for a prorated price. Why? Becasue the Integrity is a low quality tire.

There are so many better brands and types of tires out there. Most Prius owners who have gone to a new set of tires have discovered that the new rubber is far superior in nearly all aspects as compared to the rubber that came on the car.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
What's a guy that has spent over four hundred dollars for a set of tires going to say. That I can tell that this car has been remarkedly transformed? Especially if you have been running higher than normally posted pressures in the originals!
Heck, tires are another thing that is as personal as "oil" Whatever pleases you is fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.