Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 has a rearview camera. Anyone know if it can be put on the LCD screen as a default? It could then be used to enhance the obstructed rear window view. I think its the same camera as on the Sienna, but don't know anyone with a Sienna.

·
Registered
257 Posts
For answer, please see thread on other board.
That is a totally useless comment. Which of the other boards? Is it a board on Priusonline or is it a board at another website?

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
KTPhil said:
For answer, please see thread on other board.
That is a totally useless comment. Which of the other boards? Is it a board on Priusonline or is it a board at another website?

........Phil posted the fastest way to secure info on this subject which was running at the exact time frame on Prius General with already about six posts made. It was an effort to eliminate repetition. Don't you read all three categories?

........................................................................................

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rear view camera

i got it. i'd put the message on both General and Technical because it looked to me like different people read different "boards". Sorry to confuse anyone.

The answer seems to be that the camera can only come on when in reverse and not be used as a default when driving forward. Bummer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts