Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since I've visited the site. I own a 2004 Prius. Has anyone heard of any changes/improvements the 2006 models may offer? If there are significant changes I may sell mine and purchase a new one.

Oh yeah, a long time ago I had a "recall" for a computer update on my 2004. My mileage has been diminished since. Is there a cure/reversal for this update?

Stan

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I think there's a whole thread in the forum on the 2006 and what it is rumored to have. Try searching 2006.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Toyota the other day and the lady told me info was not going to be out till November. I told her how my dealer took an 06' order for me and even the sales manager said 6-8 weeks, that was 3 weeks ago. I knew they were bs'ing me but I still will wait for an 06'. Anyway, she even called corporate an they told her November as well, but it 'may' be a bit earlier. I'd guess yes, they are changing something if they are coming out 3 months later than last year but who knows. Also, if they do make changes both cosmetic and options I seriously doubt they will change the whole car on 07' like some are assuming. Just my opinion...

Oh and here is the forum which contains the unofficial prelim 2006 info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts