Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention East Coast!!!

Central Atlantic Toyota has spoken and this is what they said:

My first 2006 Prius will be on the lot 27th November 2005............still no Prices on packages or vehicles Yet!!!!

Now for the Bad New.............

On the East Coast.......contrary to what we were led to believe earlier........ these are the following Packages that will be available, for at least the First few Allocations.

HE= Package #2 inc. Rear Camera, AM/FM CD 6 Spk & MP3 Audio, Smart Key System (SKS).

HK= Package #6 inc. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), 2 HID Headlamp, Rear Camera, JBL AM/FM 6CD Chng,9 Spk/Bluetooth & MP3 Audio, SKS, Security Alarm & Homelink, D,P & D/P Side Curtain Air Bag System, Front Fog and Driving Lamp.

NL= Package #7 inc. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), 2 HID Headlamp, Rear Camera, JBL AM/FM 6CD Chng,9 Spk/Bluetooth & MP3 Audio, SKS, Security Alarm & Homelink, D,P & D/P Side Curtain Air Bag System, USA EMV and Navagation System, Front Fog and Driving Lamp.

NW= Package #8 inc. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), 2 HID Headlamp, Rear Camera, JBL AM/FM 6CD Chng,9 Spk/Bluetooth & MP3 Audio, Natural Leather Seat Material, SKS, Security Alarm & Homelink, D,P & D/P Side Curtain Air Bag System, USA EMV and Navagation System, Front Fog and Driving Lamp.

The HG=Package #4 WILL NOT HAVE ALL THE AIR BAGS..........We may start to recieve this one sometime next year..........Toyota is still in the air. So............... if you have placed an order on the East Coast for a Package #4 (HG) Call up whomever it is and change up. Orders and Perferences are going in TODAY!!!!!

Hope this Helps everyone...........

More to come when the Prices are Released................

Tom Quinn :wink:
Internet Sales

·
Registered
60 Posts
Re: 2006 Prius .........Packages that will be available.....

TWQ83 said:

#7 inc. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), 2 HID Headlamp, Rear Camera, JBL AM/FM 6CD Chng,9 Spk/Bluetooth & MP3 Audio, SKS, Security Alarm & Homelink, D,P & D/P Side Curtain Air Bag System, USA EMV and Navagation System, Front Fog and Driving Lamp.

What is USA EMV?
if I am on the east coast what state would I have to buy in if I wanted a 2006 package#5

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tom, you're spreading some incorrect info. Check Priuschat for the package contents, all the airbags are part of HG #4. My region (Portland) ordered 40% HG, so they're available at 2006 rollout, just not in your region. If CAT hasn't ordered any HG's yet, it's by choice. If they order some for 12/2005 production, you'll see them 02/2006. There's nothing stopping any region from ordering any of the available packages. It's determined from independent Dealer Council input prior to monthly production order entry. Ask your regional DC rep if you want the mix for any series changed.

http://priuschat.com/2006-Prius-Option-Codes-Package-Contents-and-Color-Combos-t11078.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts