Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 Prius went into Toyota for a service. Once I got it back the same day the air-conditioning system stopped working, the headlights keep blowing and all functions on the righthand side of the steering wheel do not work, the red triangle came on as well as vcs and engine light. I had the hv battery reconditioned but all warning lights stay on.

What could we be missing? Where do we start looking for the problem? The only code that diagnostics pick up is a P1100 and P0000 code.

We are in South Africa so hybrid technology knowledge is very limited.

· Registered
2 Posts
This sounds big , I believe you need fight back with service. station .
Law in the states requires LLC business to respond to law suits with a lawyer & this is costly for them
a LLC business ( Toyota ) does not want to answer in court . A mistake occurred via service station .It's clear they cause the harm
act swiftly . if you cant trust Toyota to fix who can you trust .further more outside attempts to correct weaken the case as now who really did create situation

· Registered
1 Posts
My 2006 Prius went into Toyota for a service. Once I got it back the same day the air-conditioning system stopped working, the headlights keep blowing and all functions on the righthand side of the steering wheel do not work, the red triangle came on as well as vcs and engine light. I had the hv battery reconditioned but all warning lights stay on. What could we be missing? Where do we start looking for the problem? The only code that diagnostics pick up is a P1100 and P0000 code. We are in South Africa so hybrid technology knowledge is very limited.
Try this (it worked for me)
1. Leave the door open (notice the door open light is on)
2. Turn on the headlights
3. Start the car.
This resets the dash lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts