Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word from the dealer that our Prius should be here January 2nd. So we should get one of the very first eligible for the tax credit. No word yet how likely it is it'll be our choice of color (seaside pearl); will be a package #5. We'll be trading in our 2003 Dodge Caravan. Fortunately, we already have that day off (since it's about a two hour drive). In fact, we have taken the previous week off. What a great way to start the year! :D

Edit: The salesman confirms it will be seaside pearl! Hot fruit! Guess we got on the waiting list at just the right moment.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got the financing squared away today. Also ordered WeatherTech floor mats and cargo covers. We've arranged to get Bridgestone Blizzaks put on the following day (the tire place is closed on the 2nd or we'd get them straightaway).

Two hour drive to where we're picking up the Prius, where we'll be dropping off our tradein as well.

I am so excited, I can't wait!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here she is!

I don't see the yellow flake. Did they get rid of that for 2006? It was in the low 20s by time we got home.

No need to make "valet cheat-sheets", the car comes with a little pad of them.

The MP3 support is fantastic. Absolutely the only thing I can think of it doesn't do is support playlists. Can't wait to find out how good the random feature is. Six CDs of MP3s is an awful lot of songs.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts