Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a 2006 Prius on order and my dealer (Northern CA) told me the new Magetic Gray wasn't being rolled out until May.

Anyone else heard the same thing?

Thanks,

Marv

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
marvster said:
I just put a 2006 Prius on order and my dealer (Northern CA) told me the new Magetic Gray wasn't being rolled out until May.

Anyone else heard the same thing?

Thanks,

Marv
Marv, Yes the Mgnetic Grey due out late April on the 06 Prius. I believe Toyota is going to use this new color in other new 07 Model due to go into production so they can use them in conjuction. Also I have been sending you few email info but I guessed you already have ordered the 06 Prius from another SF dealer ..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the confirmation! I've already waited since September, so waiting till April might kill me. ;-) I guess I'll stick with the classic silver.

I appreciate your emails, but yes, I've ordered from another dealer. My guy spent a lot of face time with me and took me on a really long test drive, so all things being equal I owe him the sale.

Cheers,

Marv

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
marvster said:
Thanks for the confirmation! I've already waited since September, so waiting till April might kill me. ;-) I guess I'll stick with the classic silver.

I appreciate your emails, but yes, I've ordered from another dealer. My guy spent a lot of face time with me and took me on a really long test drive, so all things being equal I owe him the sale.

Cheers,

Marv
Marv, of course you have to help the person that spends the time with you. however you could send a response back simply saying so. So I can go to my database and make the appropriate data input so not to contact those inquirers anymore.

Toyota Hybrids here to stay, Every Hybrid option available for all Toyota Lexus line of Automobiles by 2010 !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point. My apologies.

So for the record: There's no need to continue sending me updates. :)

Cheers,

Marv

·
Registered
6 Posts
Now I am confused! If the new magnetic gray (what ever that color looks like!) won't be out until April, does that mean I will still be able to get the metallic silver on my 2006? :?:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to my dealer, all other colors will be available as soon as the 2006 ships. However, the sheet they gave me says the color is now "classic silver" instead of "metallic silver."

Don't know how different they are, if at all.

Cheers,

Marv

·
Registered
8 Posts
magnetic grey/silver

According to the color chart the classic silver is a new color for the Prius Model. It will also be found on the Rav4 and Landcruiser and iit is new for 2006 for those models as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts