Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on another post something about having their "dirve shaft recall" done on their 2006 Is there somewhere I can go to get more information on this?

Thanks - Will

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I meant to comment on that 'drive shaft' post. I thought some 2006's might be affected too.
If you're concerned, your dealer can check your VIN against any campaigns that affect your car, and determine which were reported to be completed and which still need to be done.

Actually, anyone with Techinfo access can do this. Subscriptions are $10/day, I forget how much for a month of access, and something like $300 for a year. You can access tech info on any Toyota vehicle with a subscription.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Perhaps it is the crankshaft position sensor recall for some 2001-2002 Prius, SSC 60G?
http://pressroom.toyota.com/presstxt/20 ... SC-60G.pdf

for more info, try using this site's "search" feature to find older posts on the subject. or ask the poster (via email or private message or instant message or...) with the 2006 that you mention for more information about what they had done to their car...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.