Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the call that my Tideland Pearl 2005 BC Package #6 is on its way! I had some questions for those of you who already have your Prius:

1) Does anyone know if Tideland Pearl of 2004 is the same as 2005? I really hope so!

2) Is there anything I should know before I go pick it up or do when I pick it up?

3) Did you make any mistakes when you first got your Prius you wish you hadn't?

4) Any other advice for a new Prius owner/driver?!

Thanks! I can't wait for my car! :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congratulations; I've got a Tideland myself. 8)

Yarok said:
2) Is there anything I should know before I go pick it up or do when I pick it up?
Check both the fuel gage AND the battery SOC on the MFD ("Consumption" screen); a full tank and a low battery does NOT equal a full tank. My first tank mpg "suffered" b/c the battery was only at 2 bars when I got it. :p

Yarok said:
3) Did you make any mistakes when you first got your Prius you wish you hadn't?
I wouldn't say "mistake", but I probably should have picked up my clear floor mats earlier to keep the Prius floor mats cleaner. I also (apparently) waited "longer than necessary" to wax it; not sure how long you're supposed to wait after the paint protector is applied before waxing it for the first time.

Yarok said:
4) Any other advice for a new Prius owner/driver?!
Go to John1701a's web site under "Prius info" and get (and read) all the "H" documents. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts