Toyota Prius Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be getting my 2004 Prius in about three weeks. Getting the fully loaded model. Did not get any great deal on the price but I understand your best bet is to go through Costco if you can find a dealer willing to do it. I really hope this car is going ot be as much fun as I expect it to be. Will let you know.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Costco

I did not go through Costco...I did not know I could. Saw it over in the Yahoo Prius forum. I ordered mine about 6 weeks ago. The dealer told me last week that the car is being trucked at the end of this month so that I should get it early in Nov.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Getting Prius

As soon as you guys get yours, please post your first impressions. I am very curious about what you are told about the break-in period. We all know we are getting a first year/first month's production car. Will they have assembly problems that we will all want to know about. This is a much quieter forum than Yahoo and should be easier to chat here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.