Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be getting my 2004 Prius in about three weeks. Getting the fully loaded model. Did not get any great deal on the price but I understand your best bet is to go through Costco if you can find a dealer willing to do it. I really hope this car is going ot be as much fun as I expect it to be. Will let you know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
funpilot:
When did you place your order? and in what town was the Costco store that you placed your order. Did a dealer-ship contact you as for when the delivery date would be?
dupie61

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Costco

I did not go through Costco...I did not know I could. Saw it over in the Yahoo Prius forum. I ordered mine about 6 weeks ago. The dealer told me last week that the car is being trucked at the end of this month so that I should get it early in Nov.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just to say that I have one coming in this weekend or Monday. I was able to get it at the last minute by calling a couple of rural dealers. I ended up with a great sales person, a great manager and a good deal. Try it in your state...

Of course I'll have to drive 150 miles to pick it up, but who cares. We're used to driving long distances in New Mexico- that's why I'm buying it. Can't wait!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Happy Trails

funpilot: and ALL
The dealer called today my 04 Prius is in and will be ready for pickup tomorrow at 1:00 P.M. This is going to be a sleepless night. I ordered it on August 26th and it is about two and a half weeks early Ya Ho!!
I was the first to order a Prius from the dealer-ship in Coon Rapids Minnesota thats just north of Minneapolis. I hope you get yours early also.
I have option package # 3
dupie61

·
Registered
7 Posts
Me too, #3 (how many airbags do you really need?) Plus a couple of add-ons like locking lug nuts and extra carpet which I just took because that was the way it came.

Enjoy,

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting Prius

As soon as you guys get yours, please post your first impressions. I am very curious about what you are told about the break-in period. We all know we are getting a first year/first month's production car. Will they have assembly problems that we will all want to know about. This is a much quieter forum than Yahoo and should be easier to chat here.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ordered a silver Prius with package #7, mostly because I want the fog lights and Smart Start, but the air bags might save a few bucks on insurance. My dealer has located one for me and expects delivery before Nov. 14. It's going to be a long two weeks! Glad I found this forum. I think it's going to get real busy over the next few months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts