Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on two waiting lists here in Southern California (LA Area) for over a month now -- I hope to get mine soon but so far its not looking promissing....

Anybody have good luck here in So. Cal? I hope so...

Anybody have the Beige/Brown Interior on an '04 ??
If so, how does it look? Does it get dirty really easy?

I told my dealer (Power Toyota in Irvine) that I would accept (MUST have package #9)
White - Gray/Burgundy Interior
Black - Gray/Burgundy Interior
Silver Gray/Burgundy Interior
or Tideland Pearl (Green?) with the Brown/Ivory Interior

Any input for a new person??

Thanks - I can't wait unil the Prius is in my graces, I have a Camry now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Re: 2004 PRIUS - Which Color's are Great? + Waiting List Inf

macreative said:
Anybody have good luck here in So. Cal? I hope so...
I got mine back in December from Carson Toyota. I started looking in June though I didn't put down my deposit until Sept.

macreative said:
Anybody have the Beige/Brown Interior on an '04 ??
If so, how does it look? Does it get dirty really easy?

I told my dealers (North Hollywood Toyota and Power Toyota in Irvine) that I would accept (MUST have package #9)
I have the Tideland with Ivory. It looks very light and is showing a little dirt on the floormats (which I recommend). I dribbled a little coffee by accident a few weeks ago and it beaded long enough for me to soak it up with a napkin. I've heard that the fabric is very stain resistant.

I would, however recommend the grey if you can get it, as it seems to match that grey sooty stuff that builds up on the car in LA much better than ivory.

I like all the colors, though sometimes I think black is a litte impractical. But take what you can get, as long as you're not compromising on the features.

I hope you got your deal for MSRP or less in writing with North Hollywood - I've heard they've been doing add-ons that you don't want and adding fees and markups.

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like white best because it is the most practical color and is very easy to mend when rock chips or other little boo-boos occur. The dark maroon interior looks very sophisticated compared to the alternative (IMHO).

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got the Seaside Pearl with Ivory interior about a week ago. I love the color but do worry about the stains. I purchased the full perma-plate option, which includes the interior upholstery. If I can't remove a stain and Toyota can't remove it, I get it replaced for "free". Good for 7 years. I had the exterior of my 1990 Acura Integra perma-plated when I bought it in 1989 and was extremely pleased that in 15 years I never had to wax the car and the paint had not oxidized when I finally sold it last week. I did not have the interior done on the Integra, so we will see how well that does with this car...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am getting the silver on March 6th. I have been wanting the black color until I thought about it longer. I think I will be very happy with it. I also think the blue is nice too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts