Toyota Prius Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyota dealer has a 2004 with package 8 with navigation and approximately 5,000 miles. The 2004 was used as a dealer TRAC unit meaning we used it for showing potential customers since we never had a retail unit in stock, only orders. We are an MSRP only dealer and do not mark up the retail prices. I sell for this dealership and you can contact me directly at 509-520-5184. I can also email pictures if needed. Our waiting list currently only has three people on it so if you would like to be added to our list please call me. Ask for Rick Herrera. My email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought my new Prius 2005 with package #6 from Rick on Saturday, November 13th! He is extremely honest and didn't play any games or strong arm me. He sold it for MSRP which was $26,731.00 and it included carpet floor mats, cargo mat and rear bumper applique.

I highly recommend buying from Rick in Walla Walla, Washington. You can contact him at 509-525-1920. He has more Prius to sell!

BTW - The sales tax is 8.3% in Walla Walla which is better than it is in Seattle! It paid for my plane flight and more!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts