Toyota Prius Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
flynz4 said:
C.Rickey Hirose said:
So between 35 and 45 MPG will be the guess for the upcoming 07 CH the Camry Hybrid....
Do you know if the new Camry will come in a hatchback? I assme the answer is no.

What about the electronics package like the Prius? Will the new hybrid Camry have the power monitor screens, navigation, etc?

Finally... how much luggage can you put in a Camry with the rear seats folded forward? Is it more or less than a Prius?

/Jim
Hello flynz4, Sedan only you know the one with trunk. As for the MFD ala Prius can be at the higher packaged ones such as the "Limiteds" if is such thing on the CH ? Just looking at the HH or the Highlander Hybrids, the lower version has no MFD but the Limiteds comes with it. Navigation option has to have the MFD if factory genuine, but if aftermarket does not need the MFD. The cubic volume storage capacity should be "Huge" take a look at the Avalon trunk space they are "Cavernous" ! Soprano can put a lot of the Dead Weight in there !

·
Registered
40 Posts
rear seat fold-down

In my Camry (1998), folding down the rear seat creates only a pass-through for skis. Will this be true in the new Camry, or will it be possible to fully fold down the rear seatbacks the way it can be done in the Prius?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Re: rear seat fold-down

sjerseycraig said:
In my Camry (1998), folding down the rear seat creates only a pass-through for skis. Will this be true in the new Camry, or will it be possible to fully fold down the rear seatbacks the way it can be done in the Prius?
We the dealers addressed this issue; make the New Camry with feature trunk fold-down same as the Corollas ! Hope Toyota listened ! I wish and ( may get it ) 60/40 split seat backs that folds down flat on the 07 CH !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why would Toyota change SE/Hybrid to pass-through center console? This year's models have 60/40 split. Please keep it like that. May be add pass-through feature on top of 60/40 split, but don't take away the split.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
nonono.. it'll have both - split fold AND pass through (at least on the XLE models in Canada)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
clarinet said:
Tideland Prius said:
nonono.. it'll have both - split fold AND pass through (at least on the XLE models in Canada)
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showt ... ost1074294

woo hoo. CH has 60/40 split.
Yup my mistake.

XLE and SE models will have a pass through only and LE/CE models will have split folding.

The SE's reason is because of a V-brace and the XLE is because of the reclining rear seat.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts