Toyota Prius Forum : Prius Online Toyota Forums - View Single Post - Warning lamps illumanated - told to ...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
cwynn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Default Warning lamps illumanated - told to ...

This follows ups on previous theads by me related to the same problem

Invoice reads:
Condition of exterior OK at this time cumstomer vehicle is being returned to service with warning lamps illumanted due to errounous fault codes. Condtion is being addressed by toyota and service bulletin is being developed to correct condition. Customers vehicle warranty will be uneffected by this and is covered under the guidelines of Toyota warranty.

Check cause for all warning lights to come on while driving cause: see below
800 electrical
9 wt
FC: part#: count:
Claim Type:
Autho code:
Warning triangle, check engine light and antilock/traction control lights are on. Test drove and I am able to duplicate P300 & POA80 every time. Contacted TAS and talked to engineer, These faults would cause the car not to run and are errounous. They are due to PFI interference and a TSB is being developed. Customer is to drive the vehicle until the repair is issued. C2311 HV communication line malfunction B2796 no communication in immobilizer system P3000 batery control system malfunction POA80 replace hybrid battery pack P3024 battery block 14 becomes weak

Well that pretty much tells the story. We got the car back yesterday. Within two blocks all the warning lights came on as perdicted. My wife also reports that the cruise control isn't working., which we have since reported to the service center.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome