Join Date: Sep 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by rpm
no mods for me. and the problem is so infrequent that, in my case, I think it's user error.
Originally Posted by DanMan32
CC may not work in the following conditions:
1. You didn't pull (push) the stalk down far enough
2. CC hasn't been activated yet (you indicated it was showing as on (ready, available, etc)
3. You weren't going fast enough. CC works only above 24 MPH. You indicated you were going 65 though.
4. You ride your brakes, or at least the system thinks you are pressing your brakes. Usually the brake lights in the back will go on, but not always, as there is 2 switches on the pedal for failsafe. Some who had the brake recall had to have this readjusted after the recall.
5. In B mode. CC doesn't work in B.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Problem with activation||hannahfras||Other Vehicle Discussion||0||08-02-2010 05:35 PM|
|MPG vs. cruise control||blubot||Toyota Prius MPG & Fuel Economy Discussion||8||04-04-2007 10:25 PM|
|Cruise Control||River Rat||Toyota Prius Technical - Q & A||9||01-04-2006 06:23 PM|
|Cruise control||Viking||Toyota Prius - Technical Chat||23||08-13-2004 04:51 PM|
|cruise control||Hep||Toyota Prius General Discussion||7||08-04-2004 01:58 PM|