Join Date: Jul 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by DanMan32
They should go to page 05-2266. Apparently for non-SKS fobs, one could do the registration themselves. Pretty complex.
1. driver door open, no key in slot, door unlocked.
2. put valid key in and out of slot twice within 5 seconds.
3. close and open driver door twice.
4. insert and remove key in slot.
5. close and open driver door twice.
6 insert master key in slot and close door.
7. press power on then press power off in one second interval. This is add mode
8. remove key from slot
9. car should lock and unlock door once for add mode.
10. press both buttons on transmitter.
11 within 3 seconds, press one button.
12. car should respond with one lock-unlock. two means it didn't work.
13. open a door or put key in slot.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2004 Prius 12V battery Replacement||garystl||Toyota Prius - Technical Chat||5||02-25-2009 04:11 PM|
|Replacement of Smart Key for 07 Prius||fred||Electronics and Audio||7||03-09-2008 10:12 PM|
|Replacement tires for 05 prius||mholting||Toyota Prius General Discussion||5||07-03-2006 02:55 PM|
|Help, Replacement Tires for Hot Weather 04 Prius||ToyotaMike||Toyota Prius General Discussion||8||07-19-2005 12:33 AM|
|Replacement Rims for Prius||ATLPrius||Toyota Prius - Technical Chat||3||11-15-2002 12:36 AM|